We provide a specialist architectural service for timber homes and projects.
Our architectural service is divided into stages as follows:
- Project Appraisal
- Design Concept and Sketch Plans
- Design Development, including specifications and calculations for compliance with energy efficiency regulations, SANS 10400-XA and SANS 204
- Drawings and Documentation for Local Authority approval
- Construction Documentation
- Contract Administration and Site Inspections
For more information on our architectural service and how it relates to the building process see our guide to the the architectural and building process.
Additional services include:
- Timber design consulting
- Energy Efficiency Consulting Services for compliance with SANS 10400-XA and SANS 204
- Modular and pre-fab building systems development
- Product design
- Project Management
The principle of the firm, Jacques Cronje, is registered with the South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) in the category Prof. Senior Architectural Technologist.